Scorecard for William Littlejohn (Desert Birdies 1)
|Week||Tournament||WRP||Starter #1||Earnings x 2||Starter #2||Earnings x 2||Starter #3||Earnings x 2||Sub||Earnings x 1||Mulligan||Earnings x 1||Net Sub Effect||Total Earnings|
|1||Tournament of Champions||T-84th||Munoz||$0||Niemann||$570,000||Schauffele||$1,272,000||Fowler||$285,000||$73,000||$2,127,000|
|2||Sony Open in Hawaii||174th||Ancer||$54,780||Munoz||$0||Niemann||$29,832||Morikawa||$64,350||$64,350||$148,962|
|3||The American Express||T-155th||Chappell||$0||Johnson, Z||$0||Kisner||$0||Scheffler||$462,300||$462,300||$462,300|
|4||Farmer's Insurance Open||T-26th||Rahm||$1,635,000||Reed||$506,250||Rose||$0||Snedeker||$442,500||$442,500||$2,583,750|
|5||Waste Management Phoenix Open||47th||An||$341,536||Finau||$1,591,400||Hovland||$0||Horschel||$170,768||$170,768||$2,103,704|
|6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||T-131st||Day, J||$764,400||Hovland||$57,122||Johnson, D||$87,100||$0||$908,622|
|7||The Genesis Invitational||150th||Ancer||$64,170||Day, J||$0||Woods||$38,874||Kuchar||$703,700||$703,700||$806,744|
|8||WGC Mexico Championship||154th||Cabrera-Bello||$0||Casey||$410,000||Fitzpatrick||$112,400||Matsuyama||$320,667||$33,667||$843,067|
|9||The Honda Classic||T-49th||Aphibarnrat||$0||Fleetwood||$966,000||Fowler||$0||Steele||$280,000||$280,000||$1,246,000|
|10||Arnold Palmer Invitational||150th||Koepka, B||$50,108||McIlroy||$661,462||Schauffele||$144,848||$0||$856,418|
|12||Charles Schwab Challenge|
|13||Rocket Mortgage Classic|
|14||The Memorial Tournament|
|15||RBC Canadian Open|
1. WRP = Weekly Results Place
2. BB = Best Ball Contest Team Number (an optional a side contest for those playing 2 teams)
3. An asterisk (*) after a golfer's name indicates they were an alternate pick selection.
4. Golfers shown with strike-through text like this were dropped and receive no winnings.
5. Golfers shown in red were used for the 3rd time via a mulligan or as a Sunday sub. Red background indicates double-mulligan (Sunday Sub + 3rd Use).
6. Mouseover each golfer's earnings to see their tournament position once earnings are posted. A golfer highlighted in yellow indicates the tournament winner.
7. Net Sub Effect (NSE) is the earnings difference between the starting lineup and the final lineup after making subs. Only negative values should be considered as bad (or unfortunate). Has no impact on overall score.
8. Mouseover the Net Sub Effect amount to see the calculation (actual earnings minus earnings of 3 starting golfers).